Duration: 04 Nights| 05 Days
Destination Covering : Gwalior-Orchha-Khajuraho-Gwalior
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Day 01: Arrival at Gwalior Return home with memories of the ultimate holiday
Above Tour Includes :
On Arrival at Gwalior airport/Railway station, you shall be met by our representative, after meet and greet, transfer to hotel, Freshen up and go for some local sightseeing of Gwalior visit to the Gwalior fort, which is one of the largest forts in India. Seek blessing at Vishnu temple which was built long back in the 11th century.Stay Overnight at hotel in Gwalior..
Day 02: Gwalior-Orchha (123 KMS & 3 HRS)
After breakfast we will proceed to Orchha transfer to hotel, Freshen up, visit the popular temples in Orchha such as the Ram Raja Temple and Chaturbhuj Temple etc. These temples were built by Bundela rulers in the 16th and 17th century. Stay Overnight at hotel in Orchha.
Day 03: Orchh - khajuraho (172 KMS & 4 HRS)
After breakfast we will proceed to transfer to hotel, Freshen up visit to the Western Group which has 14 temples including Kandariya Mahadeo, Lakshmana, chaunsath Yogini, Parvati, Varaha, Vishvanath and Nandi, Chitragupta, and Devi Jagdamba. Stay Overnight at hotel in khajuraho.
Day 04: Khajuraho
After breakfast,Start the day with sightseeing at the Eastern Group which consists of seven temples out of which four are Jain temples and the other three are Hindu. The seven temples are the Parsvanath, Adinath, Shantinath Ghantai temple, the Vamana, Javari and Brahma. Stay Overnight at hotel in khajuraho.
Day 06: Departure
After breakfast we will move at Gwalior airport/Railway station, according to your Schedule for your own words Journey.
Above Tours does not includes:
- 04 Nights' Accommodation in Hotel, as per Itinerary.
- Assistant upon arrival in Bhopal airport/Railway station, & Drop at Bhopal airport/Railway station.
- 01 Night stay in Gwalior
- 01 Night stay in Orchha
- 02 Night stay in Khajuraho
- Meal Plan as per Choice
- AC vehicle for Madhya Pradesh Tour Package.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the Tour Itinerary.
- Any Flight | Train Fare Charges.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as Monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of Interest & Monuments.
- Unspecified meals etc.