Duration: 03 Nights | 04 Days
Destination Covering : Cochin - Kumarakom - Cochin
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Explore the Backwater Paradise Tour of Kerala
The coastal regions of Kerala have a network of waterways, inlets, estuaries,lakes and natural canals connecting coastal towns.This interlinked body of waterways is known as the backwaters in Kerala,over 900 km of which is navigable.Travelling in traditional houseboats along these backwaters to enjoy the scenic landscape is a wonderful experience and extremely popular among foreign visitors.Vsited area is Cochin,Kumarakom.
Day 01 - Arrival in Cochin
Above Tour Includes :
On your arrival at the Cochin Airport our representative will receive you and take to the hotel. Spend the afternoon with local sightseeing in and around Cochin - the "Queen of Arabian Sea", this is one of the finest natural harbors in the World and was one of the major centers for commerce and trade with British, Chinese, Portugese, Dutch, etc. Sightseeing attractions in Cochin include Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Street, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets. Overnight stay is arranged in Cochin.
Day 02 - Cochin to Kumarakom (63km / 2hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Kumarakom (85 km - 2 Hours drive), check in to the hotel on arrival. Spend the afternoon at leisure.Overnight stay is arranged in Kumarakom.
Day 03 - Kumarakom Singh seeing
Early morning around 6.00 AM proceed for bird sanctuary visit. After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing in and around Kumarakom - a tiny backwater hamlet perched on the western banks of the Vembanadu Lake. The stretch of backwater here is spread over 900 sq. km. Choose a canoe, motor boat or a houseboat and devour the beauty of this backwater paradise at its best. Overnight stay is arranged in Kumarakom.
Day 04: Departure
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin Airport (2 Hours drive) for onward journey.
Return home with memories of the ultimate holiday
Above Tours does not includes:
- 03Nights' Accommodation in Hotel, as per Itinerary.
- Assistant upon arrival inCochin International Airport/ErnakulumRailway station, & Drop at Cochin International AirportErnakulum/Railway station.
- 02 Night stay in Kumarakom
- 01 Night stay in Cochin
- Meal Plan as per Choice
- AC vehicle for KeralaTour Package.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the Tour Itinerary.
- Any Flight | Train Fare Charges.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as Monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie)
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of Interest & Monuments.
- Unspecified meals etc.