Duration: 03 Nights | 04 Days
Destination Covering : Cochin - Munnar - Houseboat - Cochin
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Explore the Hill Station Munnar and Backwater Houseboat of Kerala
Day 1: Cochin -Munnar (130km / 2hrs30mins
Above Tour Includes :
Arrival at the Cochin airport and transfer to Munnar.Check into the hotel.Overnight Stay at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Munnar is a magnificent hill station in the Western Ghats at about 5000 feet above sea level. This is one of the best hill stations in Kerala and is the major centre of Kerala's tea industry. Munnar means three rivers and the town is located at the confluence of 3 mountain streams - Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. These 3 stream confluence at the heart of the town and meet all the water requirements of the settlers and visitors. Munnar has lakes, forests and several tea estates. Anaimudi, the highest peak in South India (2695 m/8883 ft.) is nearby. Munnar was the British Government's Summer Resort in the South and it has been the favorite summer resort of the European sellers for centuries. Major sightseeing attractions are the Kundale tea plantation, Eravikulam National Park, The High Range Club, Top Station, Mattuppetty, Devikulam, Rajamalai, Chithirapuram, Marayoor, Pallivasal/Pothamedu, etc. Overnight Stay at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar - Alleppey (180km /3hrs)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey. On reaching Alleppey check into the houseboat. Alleppey is an important backwater destination attracting thousands of tourists every year, who come all the way to enjoy Alleppey backwaters. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 4: Alleppey - Cochin Departure (84km / 1hrs30mins)
After breakfast checkout from the houseboat and proceed to Cochin Airport.
Return home with memories of the ultimate holiday
Above Tours does not includes:
- 03 Nights' Accommodation in Hotel, as per Itinerary.
- Assistant upon arrival inCochin International Airport/ ErnakulumRailway Station, & Drop at Cochin International Airport / Ernakulam JunctionRailway Station,
- 01 Night stay in Alleppey
- 02 Nights stay in Munnar
- Meal Plan as per Choice
- AC vehicle for Kerala Tour Package.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the Tour Itinerary.
- Any Flight | Train Fare Charges.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as Monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie)
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of Interest & Monuments.
- Unspecified meals etc.