Duration: 02 Nights| 03 Days
Destination Covering : Ahmedabad
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Celebrate legendary Navratri festival Ahmedabad
Navratri, meaning 'nine nights;is one of the most popular widely celebrated Hindufestivals in many parts of India. Gujarat, however, is the only state that erupts into a nine-night dance festival, perhaps the longest in the world. Enjoy traditional 'Garba' & 'Dandiya' nights. Enjoy delicious Gujarati fare and explore the sights of the capital city, on this festive tour.
Day 01: Arrival at AhmedabadReturn home with memories of the ultimate holiday
Above Tour Includes :
On Arrival at Ahemdabad airport/Railway station, you shall be met by our representative, after meet and greet transfer to hotel, get ready to leave for the sightseeing tour of Ahmedabad. We will visit the Gandhi Ashram (Sabarmati Ashram) on the banks of river Sabarmati in Ahmedabad is popular tourism place in gujarat Hutheesing Jain Temple and marvel at the grand architecture of the Akshardham Temple here. . Later we enjoy gujrati thali at Rajwadu. In the evening we enjoy traditional Garba night. Stay Overnight at hotel in Ahmedabad.
Day 02: Ahmedabad
After breakfast , we take a Heritage walk of Ahmedabad Heritage City which starts from Kalupur Swami Narayan Temple. Later we visit Manek Chowk where we get an opportunity to shop for the traditional Navratri attires. In the evening we enjoy traditional Dandiya night.
Day 03: Departure
After breakfast we will move at Ahmedabad airport/Railway station according to your Schedule for your own words Journey.
Above Tours does not includes:
- 2 Nights' Accommodation in Hotel, as per Itinerary.
- Assistant upon arrival in Ahmedabad airport/Railway station & Drop at Ahmedabad airport/Railway station
- 02 Night stay in Ahmedabad
- Meal Plan as per Choice
- AC vehicle for Gujarat Tour Package.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the Tour Itinerary.
- Any Flight | Train Fare Charges.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as Monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of Interest & Monuments.
- Unspecified meals etc.