Duration: 01 Nights| 02 Days
Destination Covering : Vadodara -Statue of Unity - Vadodara
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
Explore the Statue of Unity Tour in Gujarat
It is located in the state of Gujarat, India. It is the world's tallest statue with a height of (597 ft) 182 metres. It is located on a river facing the Sardar Sarovar Dam on river Narmada in Kevadiya colony, 100 kilometres (62 mi) southeast of the city of Vadodara and 150 kilometres (93 mi) from Surat.
Day 01: Arrival in VadodaraReturn home with memories of the ultimate holiday
Above Tour Includes :
Upon your arrival in Vadodara, our tour representative will greet you and assist you to your allotted hotel here. Once you arrive at your hotel you will be duly checked in to your hotel. The evening is free for you to wander around in the nearby market places and shop for souvenirs and gifts for you close ones. Overnight Stay at Vadodara.
Day 02: Vadodara - Statue of Unity - Vadodara (2 h 1 min / 90.0 km) Departure
Early in the morning after having a complete breakfast you will be taken on a full day excursion tour of statue of unity which is situated in Kevadia village that is located at a distance of 2 hours. You will be made to explore the statue and its various entertainment aspects that include visiting valley of flowers, observation decks, audio - visual gallery, memorial as well as gaze at the magnificent Sardarsarovar dam. By evening you will be made to drive back to Vadodara which will mark the end of this journey. You will be transferred to your allotted point of departure at either the airport or the railway station.
Above Tours does not includes:
- 01 Night Accommodation in Hotel, as per Itinerary
- Assistant upon arrival inVadodara airport/Railway station& Drop at Vadodara airport/Railway station
- All Transfer & Sightseeing By A/C Vehicle
- Good Driver With Good Condition Car
- Driver Will Be With Mobile Phone
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance , Fuel, Tax
- Meal Plan as per Choice
- AC vehicle for Gujarat Tour Package.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the Tour Itinerary.
- Any Flight | Train Fare Charges.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as Monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of Interest & Monuments.
- Unspecified meals etc.